Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Creativity + Charm + HR recruiting

What does that equal?  A very clever HR recruiting slideshow by Penguin, the publishing company, for a "Community Manager" aka Social Media Manager.  click here for the link.
n http://buff.ly/MXO5yl

 This is so clever because with this one slideshow, Penguin can clearly portray what type of environment it has to offer as well as posing the question "Do you fit in to our culture?"  This is a great challenge to anyone who might be interested.  It sure beats filling out the same application form, with cover letter attached, and crossed fingers.  Besides, the penguin is cute, I wonder if it has a name.  Wait a minute, that could be the trick!  A FB page for name the penguin, tweets when the penguin is named, and how about blogs about naming the penguin. 

Too bad I live and work in the US and not in the UK.  sigh.  That's okay, it does give me ideas to pull my own campaign together.   

2 comments:

  1. I definitely know I would need to come up with a very clever application. Maybe a book or video with a very charming pink (My favorite color) girl penguin, touting all of my qualifications...I bet that would make THEIR penguin happy!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for taking a look at my tool caddy, here is the secret always start in the garage at an estate sale...Yep, that's where the good stuff is!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete